Gaza refugees?..., page-64

1. 46,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    of course I remember. why is it any who think poorly of Gaza isn't aware of the atrocity committed by Hamas. and 60% of Gazans, according to an abc report last week, do not support Hamas. possibly for the same reason that you and I want to see Hamas dealt with in a legal and appropriate manner. at least I assume that you want this also.

but you and I have differences ion how it might be best resolved too. and according to international court the way Israel is currently going it is not legal or appropriate,

thanks for the link. I hadn't read much on extremist doctrine. would fit nicely with Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda. but it shows what has created these extreme responses too. basic religious tribalism. no doubt they believe they have Allah on their side as they prey to the only true god. just like the Jews and the Christians.

so now we have Jews committing terrorist actions on innocents in Gaza for exactly the same reasons that Hamas attacked Israel.

neither side is right. both are uncivilised primitives. probable criminals in the evidence based judgement of the ICC.

what do we do to people who kill others here in Aus? we give them a fair trial. thats what I want.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.