ORL 0.00% 43.5¢ orotongroup limited

Gazal must be looking at Oroton, page-12

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    My goodness, what a shocker! No wonder the directors aren't returning calls. The GAP acquisition was a disaster. With Lane and Vicars owning around one third of the company a spanking by the market is justified. A cap raising is all but guaranteed. Vicars didn't put up personal assets as security for Westpac support over the six months whilst they flick GAP without having a "release of securities" strategy in place. This might well be the poor shareholders. I cannot see a TO. Why would you? Let those who created the mess, feel the pain as they clean it up. Get GAP out of the way and then see what's left to buy. By then the directors of ORL will be burnt out, negative and ready to hoist the white flag.

I recollect, and considered investing in, ORL when they were looking to buy into GAP and Old Navy way back when. Another example of taking your eyes off your knitting and surplus cash burning a hole in ones pockets. Directors, focus on your core competencies and competitive advantages...plus...return surplus cash to the rightful owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.