UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

OK everyone, given that Unilife has been good enough to give us...

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    OK everyone, given that Unilife has been good enough to give us some extra time to enjoy holding their stock with no clear explanation as to why, I thought it would be interesting to see what holders thoughts were on the share price by the end of the year. Now I have spoken to TDA and given him the heads up on this thread as I know he is still suffering from the bet he lost to RB last year. I’m happy to report he’s doing ok.

What do you think the shareprice will be by close of trading on New Years eve and why?

I’m aiming for a return to a longer term average of the sp before everything went pear shaped last year. I think a new CEO will give the market some comfort they are no longer buying into a company that produces verbal diarrhoea. I think we will have an update on progress and ongoing newsflow to support a healthy rise in sp. We could hear about additional deals. There could be a capital raising by end of year. Company will want to see a higher price by then, so expect some significant turd polishing. Serious production could still be 12 months away (guess) but with transparent guidance from the company, the market should warm to the story.
    All that said, I have a range of US$15.00 to $20.00 or AUS 33c to 44c. So I’ll aim for 35c as my target.
    What are other people’s thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.