NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

Sorry maybe too sensitive...I didn't say anyone called me...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 94 Posts.
    Sorry maybe too sensitive...

I didn't say anyone called me anything... I said I was called out to back my opinion on nearly every occasion.

To answer your question Stodd,

Their other tenements do not hold much value in my opinion.

Rolleston is too deep over most of their tenement. Macarthur have the flat stuff to the north and east and the seams dip too steeply to be at economic depths on the south end of the tenement. Undergrounds in this area are very difficult to envisage and come with significant issues like rock strength and water make because of the basalts.

Emerald is sitting on top of the Rewan so chances of getting something shallow there are poor and departmental drilling supports this. Coal rank and other important properties really start to take a dive in that direction so undergrounds most likely could not cut it.

Cul la Ringo is better located but German Creek Formation in that area tends to be thin and far poorer in quality than further north. Presence of basalt makes mining interests difficult as it increases the depth of cover and oxidation significantly. Combine this with generally thinner seams and the potential is not good.

Jack Creek I have not researched but discount at that depth in the Bandanna FM for the same reason as Rolleston undergrounds. The product price of Rolleston coal comes at a very steep discount to export thermals and mining costs would outstrip product revenue. Bandanna/Rangals are also well known for their intensity of structural disturbance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.