NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

I'll be straight with you Sauravg1, I'm a 3rd year undergraduate...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 149 Posts.
    I'll be straight with you Sauravg1, I'm a 3rd year undergraduate mining engineer. But I know a thing or two about coal.

What I also know is that it is entirely evident that gaz is who he says he is and knows exactly what he is talking about. It is equally as evident you don't know what you're getting into (presuming your looking at the LT viability of this project) if you think you're gonna make your squillion on this.

Thing is though, on face value to the punter this looks fantastic. I admit I thought it was too as I wasn't familiar with the Fair Hill formation, until I did my research.

There's only so much you can learn by self educating. EXPERIENCE is king. It puts all your knowledge into perspective, allowing you to weight things accordingly and see the big picture with not just all it's boisterous strengths, but it's cracks and weaknesses too.

I wouldn't be so quick to denounce "downrampers" and accuse them of manipulation for their own monetary gain. Often they are simply lending their experience to others in need, free of charge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.