NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

I think what some may be missing or not quite realising here is...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I think what some may be missing or not quite realising here is that the preliminary result 'should' be like Fairhill, but it may be that in fact it is not 'really' Fairhill. Instead it could be a large acreage pocket of very good coking coal - looks like multi layers of different grades, with large seems of good grades.
    I think that's what the announcement means when it says the structure is only 'indicatively correlated with KNOWN seams in the Fair Hill Formation'.
    Well, looks to me like they're getting pretty good prelim grades out of what others think is rubbish.
    Maybe this tenament is not in the 'normal' zone - it's a dome structure that some explorers may have bypassed in the past while going for the standard 'known geology' acreage like the Blackwater mine etc.
    Time will tell with more drilling and testing but maybe the smart money knows this too in view of the big licks on Friday - the big boys are not dumb you would think.
    Think outside the square and don't expect mining or geology to be an exact science, as Gazman would appreciate.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.