ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

I am posting something I did a few days ago because I think it's...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am posting something I did a few days ago because I think it's relevant to the thread. I don't know the exact amount of ppm we will find but according to history and laws of nature that no one can dispute it could be a 4 digit number

Lithium doesn't occur freely in nature but in the form of salts. Salts don't dilute themselves unless their is a chemical reaction with another compound. Salts tend to precipitate to the bottom of any space they are in , either that is a cup, a bucket, a tank , a well and in our case a basin and specifically a clastic zone. If the original well gave 1700ppm and that communicates with the GB2 well we are currently drilling, it is possible that the concentration of Lithium salts at the deepest part of the basin to be even higher than that. And that is the logical thing and what physics and chemistry and the laws of nature dictate. The bottom of the GB2 well is at a lower level than the bottom of the well that 1700 ppm were found therefore has the advantage of "gravity". Another force of nature that no one can dispute. It's all in theory but the laws of physics or chemistry havnt changed from the 1950"s till today.
    To extract the Lithium from the salts you need to seperate it from the compound it's in and get rid of all the other elements in the brine. To do that you need to heat it up cause heat will "speed" up your reaction and acts as a catalyst, and pressurise it. Clastic zone 31 offers both. So nature has started the job for us.
    Highly pressurised brine will flow to the surface without the need to pump it out of the ground like the artesian wells do, due to higher than hydrostatic pressures. Already heated at 60c degrees will save money from the extraction process. A lot of geological theories that have been confirmed , chemistry and physics facts that never change through time put in one purpose of finding where the best Lithium of the basin exists. Anson Resources are aiming high from their very first drill. As stated before with 360ppm we are the second best in the world and with 200ppm we are matching 80% of market producers. I would always put my money on physics and chemistry laws no matter what. . . . cause they never change
    Last edited by Ellinas: 18/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $47.65K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 153215 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 127374 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.