GBE 0.00% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

@boffdiggersI have to disagree1. At the moment we're still...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    @boffdiggers

I have to disagree

1. At the moment we're still waiting fort his expert report and the IR-Update and so we still currently have no clarity about the future strategy of ECE/GBE

2. Not only the offer increased, also the value of Globes assets since the first ECE offer.

The ressource prices have risen significantly since the 0,345 AUD offer (tantalum +42%, REO + 90%, CaF2 + 20% -> Thank you Faxenclown at the German WO-Forum for these figures).
    Chinas strategic rivals got a big stake in the biggest Niobium producer of the world.

The world and general conditions are dynamic, so for me it is a matter of course to move my targets.

And when for you the 0,405 AUD offer is o.k. now, be happy. I want more.

3. At least the Nation Online article is having a negative touch, snubbing the malawian government. That's not the media interaction i prefer...

Not every shareholder can attend the EGM and setting there its expectations. And as you now unfortunately know MS still don't communicate with retail shareholder in another way.

Despite this I'm pretty sure: Without our resistance via E-Mail/Internet-boards we wouldn't have seen this improved offer. So staying calm and waiting until the EGM when you're disaffected is imo a bad strategy...

Maigret

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152964 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 218169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.