GBE 0.00% 3.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

The whole Australia - China thing could be a furphy. Politicians...

1. 6,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    The whole Australia - China thing could be a furphy. Politicians do it all the time to sway attention from the real issue. GBE have have thrown up various scenarios since madam assumed control (of course done none). Read the past 2 1/2 years of regurgitated quarts and the suggestions they have floated. I use to think it byplay for the Malawian govt to make them accountable re mining licenses and the like to progress the projects. I use to wonder do they actually have a plan such were the rhetoric since she took control.
    At times I believe she has a plan for herself only given the fall out with ECE recently and the lack of transparency.

Such a shame really in that we were sold out and further entrenched with a Chinese mafia style management who are not honest nor transparent and prefer to talk down our assets for her own agenda.
    What that is time will tell but she is not acting in a way that is beneficial to share holders as similar companies are in the region with graphite etc. Honestly why be so secretive - 2 1/2 years of rubbish and regurgitated quarterlies - declining cash - declining tenements and nothing moving forward. She has played her hand - Kanyika and Chizoro are her trump cards. What is she going to do with them? Not a lot if her recent language is anything to go by. Hope I'm wrong - maybe she will sell them and finance the vegemite plan - not likely - she doesn't need GBE to do that - she could start an entity tomorrow and trade Australian products. As usual more questions than answers as the Chinese operate - do you really think she cares about the remaining 20% of share holders.
    Something has never been right on the gift ECE gave her (she has zero mining acumen) and then when things when on the nose with ECE recently - did she renig on arrangement with them or was it a bit of byplay - it was never going to achieve anything as she was/is the 53% majority holder.
    Anyway just my two bobs worth - could go bang could go awful - hardly worth losing any sleep over.

Could be as cudeco suggested - she is buying on another entity/holding company and ECE are the seller after recent dissent.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.