GBE 5.88% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Gbe worth a gamble.

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Just purely looking at the chart and taking into consideration that an announcement is around the corner.
    on Tuesday and Wednesday last week volume spiked to 70 plus million on nothing. Since then the price has retreaded but on falling volume. Last 2 days minimal volume.

my thoughts leaky ship sent price flying on large volume. T3 and day traders go on board and made up the numbers but expected an announcement by today. As a result t3 traders exert explaining pitiful volumes but price has fallen as no news. So no buyers yet the large volumes, given by those that have the news have continued to hold.

This is all speculation and the fact we still haven't broken the low of .027 of the ultra high volume bar makes me thing were still in play.
    This in my opinion is worth a low amount of capital risk. 1% of your working capital with a stop. Not investment advice and it all hinges on a boomer announcement any day.
    Not investment advice, this is a high risk gamble nothing more with funds you can afford to lose.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.645K 30.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71491 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 99757 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.