SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi tweaty2,It is certainly wearisome waiting for the GBG...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi tweaty2,

It is certainly wearisome waiting for the GBG results. Intec is taking a lot longer than the approx 3 months for Phase 1 and the approx 4 months for Phase 2 as said in the ASX release of November 2009. Yes it is now about 15 months of work and not 7 months to get the refinements necessary to go to Market. I look at it philosophically however. Any brand new process needs great care to make sure that it delivers what it is supposed to deliver. Further the best possible results should be sought before reporting to GBG and the Victorian EPA and to the Market. All "kinks" must be ironed out and all economies explored. That the process has so far delivered the rejuvenated Hydrochloric Acid, pure zinc metal, iron oxide etc as expected is exciting. Now to estimate the cost of treatment of the pickle liquor, the hourly flow rate etc will also take time.
    Yes it would be beneficial for we, the shareholders, to know more but would we understand what was trying to be achieved and where the process was at?
    My enthusiasm remains positive but as I said previously the waiting is wearying.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.