GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gbg frustration plus!!

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Very disappointing day again GBG just seems to drift along like a dead fish

Oh well I knew the risk in investing in any stock including GBG However, I am still a believer in GBG I have to be as I have invested a lot over several years and unlike Gindaldan I cannot afford to lose it.
    Obviously therefore I still remain positive that GBG will reward me in the end but HELL!! it's frustrating just how many times they have disappointed us with this project.

Cover ups(which of course they would deny) in all especially mining companies by management to protect their arses is prolific since the downturn in the resources sector. I remember in the good times management gloated about anything and everything, it was easy money for them and they were rewarded with big fat paycheques.

I suggest that if GBG don't get to where they should have been a year or more ago by the time of the general meeting in Nov, I would urge everyone on HC to turn up and demand some real answers and I would only vote for a performance based salary to GBG management without bonuses as hard as this would be to impose as minor share holders.
    As always JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.