GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I am 80k in the hole on this company. The management are to...

1. 51 Posts.
    I am 80k in the hole on this company. The management are to blame for the sp.

A note on Murchison Metals, thay are apparently wanting to start up another company. I have listed everyone involved in that charnel house/ company and they are on my never to invest blacklist.

George Jones is on my list as well mainly because he is a k jockey that didnt focus on protecting shareholder value.

The current trend seems to be govts printing money with banks that are not passing on interest rate cuts. That money is finding its way into dividends.

I remember when Mugabe was printing billion dollar notes as well, the steel trolley at the supermarket was worth more than his reserve bank. At the end of the day zimbabweans cannot eat worthless paper.

That paper in the usa used to be redeemable in gold, and a silver dollar had silver in it.

Today we have seen the result of quantitaive easing after quantitative easing and gfc after gfc driven by banks and politics.

The need for steal is something that is real and has value.

Politicians throw around phrases like mining boom allot, what has really changed a couple of savage IO price drops and recoveries.

One could argue that when a politician keeps proletysing of boom in a sector, then in time they will send it to the taxman to be slaughtered/bled.

In regard to the mrrt, the Labor party had a group 1 winner, instead of celebrating with champagne and canpaes looking forward to growing future prosperity, they took the horse out the back shot it and ate it. Thats the way I felt about the situation. The chinese could have very easily manipulated the iron ore price in response to the labor mrrt shenanigans by building a stockpile and crashing the io price. Either way it is the shareholders of emerging iron ore, that seem to have worn the losses.

I personally believe that gbg will recover if it gets strong management focused on its shareholders and not its salaries and its chinese partners. I felt that the management has taken us for granted, the dilution did not need to happen it was just the fact of too many greedy individuals grabbing at the honey pot. There was nobody left to put the lid on it and control it. Hence why George Jones is on my never to invest with list. He is added to my black list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.