GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

There's other things to factor in too.China still faces a battle...

1. 897 Posts.
    There's other things to factor in too.

China still faces a battle themselves internally to keep the economy red hot. It's not alll back to normal yet.

Another point is that with the serious level of dispute over the IO pricing negotiations, and new levels of arrogance established by the Chinese Gov't, will the funding from the CDB be dragged out longer?

Karara is a reasonably sized project that would cause the Australian gov't some angst and embarrassment should it be delayed because of funding requirements being sourced through the Chinese Gov't bank. I notice our own Gov't Funds (Future Fund) are flagging posible investment in mining projects- timing seems more than a coincidence and maybe designed as a volley to the Chinese antics.

It's a possibility that Chinese tactics could definitely be in play with GBG right now. The funding finalisation has dragged on far longer than ever stated originally. I have noticed other stocks in search of funding have not suffered the same drawn out wait that GBG is enduring in finalising this funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.