GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

"If we see another $%^&ing rights issue or substantial placement...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "If we see another $%^&ing rights issue or substantial placement at these levels I'll happily vote to have all of management sacked and salaries decreased. "

Gindaldan,

Why just stop at Management and not include all of the Board lol. After all, the Board is the one that makes the decisions and load the bullets, and get the Management to fire them.

I remember being critical of them quiet sometime ago and being howled down.

The Board is the one that makes and approves all decisions including finances etc. That proved to be not just a failure, but a total disaster. And I was howled down again for saying that too.
    I am not rubbing salt in anyone's wounds, as I am suffering just as much as anyone else here. What I am trying to say though, is that we just can't be blinded by the fairy stories and the blue skyes that Boards are telling us.

Has anyone ever seen a Board telling it's shareholders to be careful and/or bailing out from their Company??

What I am very concerned about it now, is as to what the Chinese will do with/to us next. Probably taking us all out for a song, and leaving us all hanging out to dry, and counting our losses. It would not at all surprise me anymore.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.