GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

With regards to costs, I've taken a closer look at the debt...

1. 327 Posts.
    With regards to costs, I've taken a closer look at the debt details and I'm seeing the following-

Annual report states:

page71
    "In terms of a secured senior syndicated debt facility (Facility) signed by Karara Mining Limited (KML) on 6 August 2010" "The 12 year Facility is being provided by a syndicate of banks led by China Development Bank and Bank of China. Interest
    is payable half yearly and the interest rate is variable, comprising of a fixed margin above the 6 month LIBOR with
    sculptured half yearly principal repayments commencing May 2013."

page93
    32. EVENTS SUBSEQUENT TO REPORTING DATE
    In August 2012 the joint venture entity Karara Mining Ltd received a conditional term loan facility offer of $250 million USD
    for the purpose of funding part of the Karara Iron Ore Project construction costs. The terms and conditions of this offer
    including security arrangements, are substantially similar to the terms and conditions applying to the existing project
    financing facility (refer Note 17).

The “Tranche 1” US$1.2B
    The “Tranche 2” US$336M
    The “Tranche 3" US$250M
    = $1.8B

$1.8B into 12years is $75million per payment or $150mil p/a (not including interest). That means GBG $160mill half of profits doesnt leave a lot of spare change...

Also I'm going by the current 8mtpa at a rough profit of $40p/t ($360mill) / 2 for JV and hence the $160m approximation. Please correct me if im way off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.