GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

GBG is getting a hammering atm like most other resource stocks....

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    GBG is getting a hammering atm like most other resource stocks. It does seem a major correction in the market is imminent and I would say that gbg has already been corrected but to far IMO.

Time to be strong or just loin the panic pack and get out 'just in case'. I can see now that fear will drive the market down significantly over the next 2 months at least. Crash has been used to describe what may eventuate but I don't think and neither do most analysts. At best they are seeing a major correction and a rise again in the early new year or late this year.

The term time to buy comes to mind as was used in Oct '87. And it will occur again so put the pennies away, manage your exposure to debt and do not sell at a loss companies like gbg with good fundementals.

R178 soapbox 21/9/2006 1910hrs to be recalled in June 2007....to verify for accuracy of nostradamas type prediction and to see if I have learnt anything or practiced what I preach.

I feel some acute pain coming on for me (wife belting me) and others (self infliction or wifes/girlfriends), note the term acute not chronic.

Who Dares Wins... or sheep to the slaughter?

which will you choose?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.