GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gbg

1. 5,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    I just returned to Australia, and am shocked. A lot of ironore hopefuls have rallied hard, and all coal stocks.

MMX hit $1.20!!! I am shocked, infact I cannot believe it. GBG hasn't moved at all and remains trading on stagnant volumes. It seems nothing will happen until some certainty occurs on the EPA.

I am actually becoming concerned with the EPA approvals. We have heard nothing from GBG since the beginning of February. The quarterly is due next week so hopefully this reveals whats going on. I am agreeing with Major that their is probably some significant issues being addressed before approval is given. I hope this can be resolved soon and we can get back on schedule.

In my opinion the market is favouring producers or near term producers. Theoretically we are in the near term producer category, however the risk of EPA approvals is high and we are being held back because of it.

Despite what I have stated, the EPA approval should send the stock price flying north, however that is assuming its given in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.