GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

gbi outperformance versus all ords = 103%, page-9

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Anoir,

Thanks for pointing this out (i.e. that Vincenzini was actually a multi-nic for Decan). I wouldn't have guessed it until yesterday or the day before, when Vincenzini suddenly started on PLT (almost immediately after the demise of Decan), and did similar down-ramps referring to 5c price targets etc.

Whilst I had my suspicions yesterday, there was not yet enough evidence to do a TOU (I didn't log on last night, otherwise there might have been), so it wasn't me ... although I wouldn't have hesitated if there was. Whilst Decan has done some great work here (with an obvious bias, but still of great benefit to the GBI forum), he really was stirring things up too much on PLT and probably elsewhere (e.g. PRR?).

The Vincenzini cover was done very well, until this week. The posts were sporadic, and of a different tome and style to Decan.

The following quote from Vince's last post on this thread probably gives the split-personality thing away ... note the accidental slip into 1st person instead of 3rd:

>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Decan called the demise of PLT like a watermelon and his calls on GBI were pretty much on the mark as well whilst he'll be missed here on GBI I'll take up the challenge along with Red on the PLT thread if you want?

Cant believe that TTH baited me yesterday with "Decan's gone, undone by his own lack of judgement ... we don't need others to try to do his mischief for him"
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It was probably the "me" in the "baited me" part that gave it away.

It makes you wonder if there are other multi-nics for Decan lurking, waiting to appear after a suitably unpredictable period of time for now. There might also be new users created for the purpose. It'll be interesting to see who is new to GBI and what they say (we'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt, but keep it in mind).

I realise that Decan did some really good posts here (and thanked him on many occassions), and it is a loss for the future of this forum, but the likes of Liqcrisis and Redfaces plus others will more than make up for the loss. Elsewhere, good riddance IMO. Way too much negative energy ... life's too short ... devil's advocate is one thing, nasty in the name of 'sport' is another.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.