GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

GBZ Charts &T/A, page-3

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12463
    For those with the shorter-term view or looking for those top-up/distributions i'm looking at the hourly.
    12.5c is the obvious support.
    Stochastics have typically provided a bounce from here.
    MACD bear signal weaking and volume down.
    RSI has flattened.

GBZ hourly.PNG

Looks good if 12.5c holds probably test 14c again as resistance.

As for the daily;
    On face value it does look more likely to head down than it does up - which given all the outstanding news flows seems odd but that's just what it's showing.

If 12.5c falls we'd ideally like the see a trend continuation rather than a test back down to 10.5c as we're back in the consolidation zone.

tentatively have marked the RSI and stochastics trends. If it pulls back i'd want a back test of these markers. Orange trend should hold if that eventuates which would keep the weekly well and truly in tact.

GBZ daily 2.PNG

Monthly hasn't changed still ultra bullish for a major low IMO so all these musings are really just to help time some accumulation buys. I'd free-carry on the weekly sell signal, and consider an exit on the monthly.

Monthly MACD.PNG

just for visualisation. Green is good.
    Stochastics and RSI are positioned nicely - some news to kick this in the guts would help.

Gold's monthly chart near mirrors this but is 1-2months ahead so GBZ is lagging the gold price, but expecting gold to continue to be strong longer term so with any luck can continue to ride their coattails until some micro news here rev's things up.

breaking 14c truly will open some T/A floodgates IMO.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.949K 594.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1904353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.