GBZ 14.3% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

gbz - exciting times

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My personal thoughts on GBZ...

GBZ drill program is about to commence in roughly 2 weeks and will test the Tiger prospects T1, T2 and T3. These prospects are the continuation of the Rocklands structure 1.5km north east where Cudeco has conducted drilling (ASX:CDU - Market Cap $800m+).

The expectation is that CDU will put out a JORC resource on the 27th of November at their AGM. It is rumoured to be a substantial resource and as I see it has massive implications for GBZ.

Add to that the fact that GBZ are drilling the same structure at the same time as the CDU AGM. The timing couldnt be better.

If GBZ's drill program confirms the SAM and IP results then the Tiger prospect becomes one of serious significance. Especially as we know the Rocklands system runs from CDU's tenements through Xtrata and onto GBZ's ground.

From the SAM work completed...GBZ, Xtrata and QMN are all extremely well positioned from a geological point of view.

If these drill results report mineralization (which youve got to say is highly likely as its the same structure as CDU), the upside is clearly marked by CDU - 800m+ MC or roughly $4 PER GBZ SHARE!!!

GBZ has 15m to come in from their options half way through next year which will keep them funded to continue exploration.

Additionally QMN are currently drilling their large SAM target which also runs onto GBZ ground.

News flow to look out for:

-any resource ann by CDU
    -any drill results from QMN
    -any immediate high grade interceptions by GBZ

Plenty of news flow and clearly stacks of upside for GBZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.502K 212.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1310000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1512855 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.