GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

gbz is a buy at these prices

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Whalewatcher, may I say your posts are always exceptional!

As regards GBZ, on Sept 1, I weighed up between GBZ and QMN ... and chaose QMN.
    1] At 20 cents GBZ had already run strongly, and QMN was just taking off at 14 cents, and
    2] QMN has the link with WM & CDU .. so to me it was an easy decision.

Now 6 weeks later, and QMN is around 40 cents, while GBZ still around 21. Yesterday, looking at the disparity in the MC, I looked at GBZ with a MC of only $22mill, while QMN was at $88m!! So GBZ tarding at a quarter of QMN, with their land questionably as good, if not better. Yes they lack the Wayne McCrae/CDU connection, but I frankly dont think that is worth $66 million

I think the anchor weighing back GBZ is their weak drilling results reported earlier. Without wishing to offend, I personally think this shows the inexperience & lack of knowledge of retail investors. CDU has spoiled the market and everyone was expecting 50m assays of 5% cu ... CDU ia a freak. Most people who have followed the resource sector for years well know that 99% of significant deposits are NEVER found with the first drilling campaign. IMO their radiometric image is as good as QMN, and their SAM which starts this week will increase interest.

I still feel that on equal market caps that QMN is the better buy ... however, that has now changed with QMN running, and GBZ lagging.

Based on the above, I bought in yesterday & added more today.

The next few weeks will be very interesting indeed ... bring on the SAM!!

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.048K 671.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1741738 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 686293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.