GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

i think lady's picked up on my sentiment.I'm not saying dont...

1. 27,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3207
    i think lady's picked up on my sentiment.

I'm not saying dont buy, i'm just point out my sentiment, and reasons for risk aversion.

And tibbs is correct, in my pov, its about that risk assesment.

Point is, there will be many who will get caught up in the what if,

so sometimes, they will find something, great. Risk redeemed.

Othertimes, they will not, risk exposed.

As to supporting the explorers, of course, its a necessary part of developing new prospects.

My point is to be mindful of overheating.

Support them, at their honest value. Take part in their SPP's new script, that is cash injection.

But my other point is, and i'll use the uranium anology, that there were many, many stocks, flashing pretty radiometrics 24m ago, who have nada of a resource today.

So if you want to invest in an explorer, understand the risk, as well as the upside.

If its a horse race, and 20 horses mount the field, how many will finish the race? (deosnt mean they wont die trying in having a good galop for the first leg)

How many explorers will develope their nearologies or greenfields into a mine?

If you think maybe 10 percent??? then understand that is the risk, so proportion accordingly if you want exposure, thats all.

How many newbies, might otherwise buy into a stock and unhealthily overweight their position? on the if basis?

Just a reality check.

As they say, the truth serum is the diamond drills, nothing else. Everything else is conjecture.

If they had real supportive numbers of some wide spaced drills in trend, that will be my time to tick the box and review the mc, and appraise the upside remaining.

I could say then, with some certainty at hand, that they will finish the race, at some point.

Appreciate the comments, its all healthy to air.

I dont make too much of posting on stocks i dont hold, so i've had my say, and'll leave it there, and wont rain on anyones parade further.

Good luck, i hope they find something.!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1769520 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 259005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.