LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Seems no one believes the chinese deal is a goer, why, why would...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Seems no one believes the chinese deal is a goer, why, why would Linc and the chinese go to all of this trouble to in the end do nothing. One thing I have learnt in the years I have been investing is that projects always take way longer than you expect. The fate of the Chinese deal should be known in the next couple of weeks, as will Lincs progress in drilling for more oil in the states. Either one of these could kick the price up again. The rise in the Australian dollar means the return on any US oil will be even better. As for their spending, they have lines of credit available, they have not had to do a capital raising and they can always trim back some of their projects if they need to. while everyone seems to be having a go a PB he seems to have done pretty well in my book at getting the price from around 12c when I first bought it to multiple $$'s at its peak, while still aquiring assets in South Australia, Alaska and several other US states. While some people are dumping these shares others are buying those you dump, today it included me again.. I expect this could have some more downward pressure, but it has assets, cash and a future and I would certainly buy more if I could.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.