GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

gcn and microsoft conference today, page-45

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: what are you on about Alpha, you have knocked the stock because of no vol, then when there is you try and find a bad point to that as well.
    When the Top 20 in GCN hold 91.58% of the stock......

Surely this has an advantage, because if majority of the stock is tightly held and there is a deal struck the price will move fast, like it did with SSI a few years ago.
    It can also move down fast as we have seen, but it is already down so can only really move one way.

Going by new posters on this subject it seems people are working you and your friend out.

I am still curious why you are so passionate against this stock, I am a holder so my motive is clear, how about coming clean and telling us.
    And you too jfc, don't hide between fancy words and have the guts to tell us the truth.

It is curious that it was only a week ago you were leaving H/C but you are posting 3 times a day to knock just one stock.
    And then you say watch the sell depth come up as buy depth does.
    You must be truely remarkable to know this, can you also tell me what the shareprice will be in a month's time.

No wonder you are regarded as a guru on this site, or is it that because you think all the posters of this stock are one person your supporters are mainly the same person??
    I have never seen anyone as persistant, and hate a company so much.

As for sell depth, this has not changed much, if you do a little research you would see most of the large selling was "off the street" and from the same broker.

I think I have worked out the stratergy and the way this is done, also probably the reason.
    I know there is not much left.
    I am 110% confident the stock will move much higher, I am usually right in my feelings, if only I trusted it more.

Why do you think I never posted on these stocks for a couple of years, it certainly wasn't because jfc scared me off, I don't get scared.
    I just had nothing good to say, my grandmother always told me if I have nothing good to say, say nothing.

So how about the truth, who do you work for and what is your motive. This is my challenge to you both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.