GDA 0.00% 27.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

gda share price and sg and fs and warnie

1. 97 Posts.
    History: I started buying GDA last year based on CAZ rock chip samples as GDA market cap was only $3mil/ Caz roughly 25mil. After GDA's run couple of weeks ago i sold and bought Cazaly as both market caps were equivilant and CAZ owned 80% to GDA's 20% of the project. As far as i can tell these were the only GDA projects with any current tangible analysis to help predict drilling results.
    The CAZ announcement this week was very good and in a normal market i believe i would have done very well. The market collapsed 2 weeks early for me on this particular project.
    FS and Warnie believe there is value in other GDA tenements and they may be correct. I don't know, I haven't really checked these out.
    In normal market conditions, based on the cazaly project i believe we would have seen GDA around 7c and Cazaly $1 plus.

WE ARE WITNESSING A PANIC DRIVEN MARKET.

Scorpiogirl,
    It is reasonable for investors such as Warnie to decide to sell stock in these conditions as all previous predictions become null and void due to the panic that has embraced the market. I must say that I too had found the unashamed acceptance of their predictions a little unusual and it did smell a little like ramping, however I think they thought the SP of GDA would reach their estimates.
    I sold the last of my GDA today, but will hold my CAZ because I believe it is fundamentally a very promising project and CAZ hold a swag of tenements of far greater volume and potential than GDA, thought as with GDA's as yet under explored.

Disclaimer: Yes, Scorpiogirl, it would be great for me to see support for CAZ as a shareholder, but I wouldn't be one if I didn't believe there is upside. I current market the upside may take some time though.

Milo.

p.s. didn't really think you were sexist, that was an attempt at humour

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40265 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.