GDA 0.00% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

gda tantalum tenements in the pilbara

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Tantalum is something I know nothing about and as we ( Gondwana shareholders) have three large tenements ( about 100km long by 10km wide) in the pilbara, close to fortescues cloud break mine in the pilbara, I thought I'd find out about what is a reasonable tantalum resource by size, strike and quantity etc. And I also wanted to find out what Tantalum (Ta2 O5) actually is and what it's used for.
    I have so far done two searches, one of wikiepedia which was good for general info about what tantalum, is,what it is used for etc and I searched and found another on the WA government mining site which the following web address will come up with a very good report on the world tantalum mines and resources outside australia.
    I think it's important to know what might be reported in any exploration update gda puts out and how valuable the info in the report actually is to me as a shareholder in a tantalum resource....

http://www.doir.wa.gov.au/documents/gswa/gsdMRB_22_chap10.pdf

From my initial observations the most common host rock is either granite or pegmatite, the Canadian company TANCO seems to be the main player at it's Bernie Lake mine in Maritoba in Canada. Contained percentage seems to be ok if they are .02% and above, over 8 metres (plus). About 6m tone seems to be a big proven resource quantity wise.
    cheers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20890 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 33508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.