VCR ventracor limited

gdavid's plan - questions

1. 177 Posts.
    Firstly, can someone pls give me gdavid's email, I did have it previously but lost it in a computer crash. I intend to have a look at the plan.

I can't say whether I support it until I have a look, but can I just say I think it is commendable that independent shareholders are even considering taking such action, *assuming* that they are acting with integrity and in the best interests of shareholders and VCR's future.

I think that more of this type of thing should happen. ASIC does a lousy job and investors in general get screwed up to the eyeball with corruption and deceipt. Shareholders should be more proactive and I think the internet age is making this easier.

Just because something hasn't happened before shouldn't stop you from pursuing it.

But I have some questions:
    1. How much money will be saved in salaries/bonuses if current board members are replaced and how much will the new directors be financially compensated?

2. Will the new directors be working full time for VCR? i.e will they forgo their current employment?

3. I assume the new board will rectify the current management's shortfalls - i.e possibly excessive salaries/bonuses, requirement for more frequent and clearer communication, and better financial control. But how will they ensure that what VCR is doing well will continue that way - i.e implant acceleration, implant centres acceleration, quality control and winning the support of new surgeons?

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.