KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

GDC--0084, page-19

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2537
    Yes here are some clues!

- Yes I spoke to James and he informed me that convertible notes and facility options would be last thing they would do if humanly possible. Very costly to the shareholders as the facility investors interest are often at odds with the shareholder interest. And very expensive as you have already pointed out in another thread.

- I have also been informed that there is no need to rise the full amount for the next trial which will run for 2 years and be in the hundred of patients, as new inflection points could be used to garner more support when needed. And this is the main point I think everyone is missing. Efficacy data is coming out for confirmation of GDC-0084 first phase I trial. There will be data on 28 patients. That is no small thing. However, no confirmation no trial. Confirmation - money will rain down.

- And speaking of money raining down, what we know for a fact is four collaborations with major cancer centres would not occur if KZA could not deliver as a going concern. That they are willing to pay for the trials also speaks volumes to due diligence for on going supply of the drug and consultancy work needed.

-We also know for sure that there was a falling out over the speed and delivery of the phase II trial with Hopper and Choong, which tells me that the level of confidence was already their at the start, but we have paid a considerable price for that falling out. Our dark cloud so to speak.

- But even so, management are happy to publicly speak of clinicians keen to get on board with the registration trials and have just finished their FDA further animal pre clinical studies as required for the next stage of approval.

- Also KAZIA entered into a Letter of Intent with Cedrus Investments Ltd in china back in 2017 for the medium term outlook for partnering and investment. ?????

- And lastly there is also the Shelf Registration Statement on Form F-3 with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for up to 100M USD
    "James Garner, CEO of the Company, said “sound capital management is about being prepared. The shelf registration is a common feature of capital management programs for dual-listed companies like Kazia and is a standard industry practice. It provides very efficient access to US capital markets to facilitate our ongoing development and growth, and allows us to be ready to respond swiftly to investor interest when we need to.”

Suffice to say Kazia management have continued to surprise with timelines being meet new collaborations established and the above pre-planing already in place for several contingency along with further progress with FDA cheek list before announcing a registration trial.

End game and the main point is the data coming out in late 2019. If it is a dud then we lose. If it is good the 10-20 Million will be a walk in the park.

Big clue - So far the fact the Dan Faber, St Judes, Alliance and now Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center are all coughing up their own money.......RIGHT NOW!!! should be big clue that funding the registration trial might be a for gone conclusion.

The sour note is of course that dark cloud. At these level it will be bad for current shareholders in terms of dilution. But 50-60 cents would be the better base to build from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.