DCC 4.35% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Is not it worrying that Zhenya or a representative from...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Is not it worrying that Zhenya or a representative from DigitalBTC did not make a keynote or talk at all at this summit.

I had quite a few exchanges with Zenhya around the time of listing. He indicated to me that there would be a heavy focus on road shows and publicity immediately following listing. It never happened.
    I just re-read some emails of that period, and the opportunity that DCC passed up was amazing. The biggest retail broker in Australia was then ready willing and able, and excited, to promote DCC with its cash flow (the magic words) in August. Everything was set up.

There have been several new small ASX floats since June, and they have capitalised on the usual enthusiasm that surrounds new floats. Something as dull as dairy (AHF) is up 50% on its float price in a few weeks, with bidders pushing it up further awaiting the next announcement from its current two day trading halt.

Newcomer Coinsetter in New York, has a continuous powerful publicity campaign, with frequent CNBC interviews.

The spike to 62 cents in current money, when DCC was first mooted, shows what is out there for want of some enthusiasm from the executive team. It costs a lot of money to list and maintain listing. Why did they do it?

I suspect that there are other bitcoin related floats being worked on. It is only my firm belief that bitcoin is here to stay, which is why I am holding on. The price is very volatile, with over $100 range in last few days, so DCC might yet be dragged screaming to the fore.

Shareholders always vote with their feet when they are kept in the dark. The only positive is that big holders are now locked in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $242.0K 5.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 273175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.