ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GDLNF up 30% in the US, page-10

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Ciao Pappa D ~ your posts are too kind and sophisticated for that person you continue to cajole and at times humor but always goad! Respectfully, you are wasting your time on a mine owning impostor who can’t put a sentence together!! He/she doesn’t have time to mine their own business but have all of the time to lurk about, unfortunately for him, he is a sanctimonious twisted piece of irony!

Once I have read his posts and found them to be vacuous and devoid of character!? Why give anyone any time if they don’t make a positive contribution to the discussion? He is constantly railing against GGG and its EIA and other relevant settled documents. The poor chump is stuck in Neutral in the mud in the middle of nowhere without chains.

No self respecting so called mine owner would make wasting time around here his/her greatest indulgence unless there’s a lose screw somewhere?

That said, when the flow of the “ebb and flow” cycle soon occurs, he/she along with other down-rampers and, ttroy ( Naja’s paid henchmen) will be seen naked.

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.26K 148.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284428 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 146785 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.