GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Part: 3Act: 4 (the second last act)Location: GDN Headquarters...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Part: 3
    Act: 4 (the second last act)
    Cast: Sciano

Setting: Camera pans across a large and sparse office space. One office has the title 'Geologist' on the door. At the chair in that office is a scarecrow (think 'Wizard of Oz'). Sciano sits in a plush chair in the CEO's office next door, flipping through his mail.

Dialogue:
    Sciano (to himself): "Bills, Environmental Impact Study , Please explain from the ASX, meh! Hey a coupon! 5 dollar pizzas!"

Sciano (to himself): "Hey, here's one from UTAH Oil and Gas, I wonder what they want now?"

Sciano reads letter. Voiceover (think Darth-Vader): "Dear Mr GDN, your leases expire on 15th May 2011. As you will be aware, renewal beyond that date requires that you prove the commerciality of at least one of your wells by this date. All the best UTAH Oil and Gas"

Sciano: "Rick, Rick, have you see this?"

Camera shows scarecrow in office chair.

Sciano: Waits for response. Seconds pass.

Sciano: "Rick?" A few more seconds pass.

Not realising that the Rick the Geologist has departed, leaving a scare-crow in his place, Sciano continues...

Sciano (louder this time): "Rick, we gunna have to drill again dude. How much was it last time?"

No response from the scarecrow.

Sciano: "Yeah, you're right, about 5 mill. We should be able to nail that in 8 weeks"

No response from the scarecrow.

Sciano: "Can you get cracking on that please mate. This one is sounds kinda important..."

Scarecrow stubbornly refuses to respond.

Sciano (to himself): "Oh man, I wish I knew before today that we could lose the entire field. Why didn't someone tell me"?

Sciano (semi-giggling): "Jeez the shareholders will be ****ed when they find out".

Camera pans back from Sciano's office, and over to a very dark corner at the opposite end of the floor. There sits a chimp at a simple old wooden desk in front of a 19th century type-writer. The words "ASX Announcement" are clearly visible at the top of an otherwise blank page. The chimp looks upward as if in thought, and commences to type.

Scene Ends.

Any volunteers to write the final act?

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.