GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

gdn are on the move, page-11

1. 749 Posts.
    re: gdn are on the move - for artemis1 Hi

Well, I've got the stake but I'm less sure about the patience....

WSA at .16 cents, eh. That would have been one to hold (even cuddle!) but I bet you did pretty well just the same. Trying to pick the top is only an exact science in retrospect. I've learned to be satisfied when my goal is reached for any given stock, no matter how hard it runs afterwards, though it's not not to feel rueful sometimes (I once sold MXI at .18 to see it go all the way to .64 within 12 months).

I've been patient with GIR (perforce) which finally looks like going for a run; and with MTB, which has been finding the odd small diamond of late, but it can be galling to see your money lie dormant when less worthy stocks go for a gallop.

Since I've held GDN only a few months to date I feel no impatience thus far. I backed it very heavily for the reasons you enumerate and sense that its moment is mighty close. The recent surges towards breakout followed by pull-backs (higher highs and higher lows) should add to the size of the run when it happens (I do love its chart history).

Breakout could be days away; it's surely not more than weeks and an announcement may well be the trigger.

Good luck!

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.