GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

funny, isnt life.. we all loose money and blaim every on else. I...

1. 326 Posts.
    funny, isnt life.. we all loose money and blaim every on else. I have lost a large volume of cash over $75k on GDN, but the blaim is mine. When I first decided to go down the venture of the stock market my wife bought me some books to read. More people loose money on the stock market, then win.. was one of the quotes.. so there we are we have lost. we were never ment to win..

unless you have large volumes of money that some one else can make, make a good quid out of, or you have a friend in the no.. they you are a little tadpole swimming in a large pond waiting to be swallowed up by a big fish or shark..

No one made you buy the shares, no one made you hold the shares. when they went south, you like me, kept them because we were greedy. i could have made a profit on both the heads and options but I did not, because I was greedy.

spec shares like GDN are what they are, they are not BHP or Rio, they are specs high risk. ask a broker if they would buy a very high risk share like GDN and they would laugh at you. When they spend their own money they will have minimal risk attached.

Stop complaining move on, I hope the people still share holders can do better than I did. there is nothing more irritating than a bad looser. learn from what has happened, dont get greedy, play the game, remember more people loose than win.. never beleive what is printed or implied, look at FMG and the MD.

I now always use a stop loss. Why because of its name STOP LOSS. its better to take a small loss than a big one.

there are a lot of opportunities out there. I have managed to reduce my loss by 48k so far. Move on people.

good luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.