GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Rubik - I don't think there is anyone who doesn't blame...

1. 1,116 Posts.

Rubik - I don't think there is anyone who doesn't blame themselves (to some degree) for investing in GDN. I don't think there is anyone that doesn't blame themselves for not getting out earlier than they eventually did.

But can we all be blamed for expecting each and every company announcement to be factual?

Maybe we could be blamed for believing the hype in some company announcements (eg new era of shareholder relations & reasonable to expect options to be exercised), but surely we cannot be blamed for believing that what is stated in announcements is actually true (eg sweet, dry gas)? The Infamous Water free well is just one example, but I think Blooming Ruby has written a book on all the announcements that have questionable content.

And yes I blame myself for believing the hype and not seriously reviewing past behaviour of GDN management. When I first bought shares in GDN I formed a belief that GDN management were just unlucky and didn't warrant such harsh criticism. I have since changed my opinion.

(Dicsodaddy - was that throw okay?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.