GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I'm still in for now, however will regularly review my position....

1. 1,116 Posts.

I'm still in for now, however will regularly review my position.

The market expected an uninspiring quarterly and has already factored it in. That is why we are at record lows.

The quarterly just confirmed what we all eventually came to realise - that there was no ace up their sleeve. Unfortunately I took them at face value when they announced the new era of shareholder relations and hints of big news events that would see the oppies exercised.

Sure the share price can go lower, but here's hoping that it has travelled far enough south.

Based on past form, you could expect a capital raising. However, it must have sunk in that muliple CR's in 2010 was a big catalyst to getting the share price to where it is today. i doubt whether even sophisticated investors would have a stomach for any more GDN capital raisings.

So hopefully GDN will be investing other options to raise cash for a 2011 program. Selling part of their interest in the field must be on the cards - better do it now then sell it in a distressed sale. At least, their current debt free status gives them some flexibility.

Maybe WCU can take over GDN?

Any other ideas how our esteemed mgmt can revive the share price? Don't forget that they revived the share price temporarily with the new era announcement. They will know now that substance is what is needed to increas the share price - hopefully they have one chance left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.