GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

gdn quarterly, page-3

1. 1,116 Posts.
    So the last quarter was a period of planning and consolidation. So how on earth was it reasonable to expect that the options would be exercised?

Did they expect that planning and consolidation was going to result in a share price powering from 2.5 cents to 15 cents? A 500% increase? There must be money in the planning and consolidation game - pity only a small few can share the loot.

The Golden Eagle Gas field must be worth more than market cap. I have absolutely no confidence in management and it is clear that I am not alone. I believe that widespread lack of belief in management is why the share price is hovering at record lows

Management please sell the field and return the money to shareholders. Your enriched 2010 announcements saw me invest much more than I normally would have in such a speccy - please do the right thing by the shareholders that have stupidly and sadistically stuck around.

Time is well and truly up - please hand the reigns to those who can increase shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.