GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

gdn uranium spinoff, page-13

1. 16,229 Posts.
    ok. Been tending to the family, reading stories etc and have just had a look at these.

What's the deal with the u spinoff ann that was supposedly released today and hasn't been yet I wonder? Ideas...?

As for the spinoff itself, and a good deal for current shareholders, a question for those more experienced than me. Sometimes the date of entitlement to cheaper shares is the date of the ann, but sometimes I believe it can be a date in the future. Is this possible? If it's in the near future this baby will fly imo? If not, possibly not a big day tomorrow? Ideas anyone...

Also, a cursory look at the quarterly shows we do indeed have at least 3 businesses in one that we are investing in here. What a dog's brekky. Us dogs love a messy brekky! What possibilities!

I doubt anyone can forcast the action tomorrow until the u announcement is published, and I am sure ideas will be thrashed out in here tonight. I look forward to reading them.

My gut says this board and business are doing anything it takes to make this a business of strength. I am pleased with their actions and care with my cash so far.

Drill it carefully, case it carefully if necessary and take all the time needed to protect my stash, precariously stored 5k under. Also, get in bed with someone local who is close to mining U next door.

All good, just a couple of loose ends above I could do with some experienced info on.

Cheers to all the GDN family andd thanks for your ideas in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.