GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Hi all Good discussion and interesting articles.It's clear that...

1. 20,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Hi all
    Good discussion and interesting articles.
    It's clear that Neal Froneman has a tarnished passed. It's clear many GDO holders were not concerned about this until now as the business being as strong as it is overode any concerns. It's clear also from the articles that if the uranium price does move higher , the project could become very strong indeed. Comments that you wouldn't do it at 45 but that it's a grew project at 65 are very interesting in light of the fact the uranium price pre japan was 75 dollars and now trades a little above the middle of you wouldnt do it and great project.
    Management is important I agree however someone style can turn out to be a negative or a positive depending on the circumstances. The more entreprenuerial CEO can grow a big company fast. Look at Andrew forrest who has been convicted of misleading shareholders. From a shareholders perspective he has been a success. His style has also meant he is Brash enough to deal with and get the support of the Chinese. Ofcourse this style can also mean decisions taken are too agressive. At this point I look at the move that's being made, acquire gold which can generate good cashflow and acquire big uranium asset post a crises for the commodity. I think the move has alot of strategic merit. However as before I will look closely at the numbers of gold one, the progress of Vburg and ultimately how this deal is structured. At this point with all the variables thrown into the mix including his past, I still believe Gold one is a very strong buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.