Or lordy lord..The world is in a mess Uk, Europe, USA are in...

1. 338 Posts.
    Or lordy lord..
    The world is in a mess Uk, Europe, USA are in deep recession with the markets reflecting. GDP Contractions of up to 6%
    Australia contracts negatively 0.5% in GDP and suddenly the whole country is looking at dark days and a prolonged recession.

If Australia goes into recession and that is still doubtful, it will be light and at most last 6 months , no body would know the difference between then and right now ,as everyone thinks the country is in recession now and is acting accordingly on that sentiment.
    Rudds second stim package on its way, metal prices going up, some may say the DJIA bottomed or very close to it, long term improvements in the US are a given, China improving..…. Second half of this year will see stability and a slow , narrow upwards trend, going into the global rebound in 2010.
    Australia get your heads out of the sand, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and wake up. The country is in better shape than 95% of the globe, and is poised to reap huge rewards with resources when the world`s economies come out of intensive care and into the rehab unit later this year…
    The Australian banks are in better shape than any countries banking system probably bar Norway,

This country as a whole needs to get over it, deal with it and get on with a plan for the future.
    RBA keeping rates at hold, good on em…you all think they did this without knowing the facts today!

I am sure we will now see a marked increase of Australia is doomed, its going to get ugly, run to the Hills, sell everything posts ( Crankie2009. et al) … Its indicative of the sad lives of the mainly sad People who seem to take great comfort in posting such things on this website….and of course most do this for their ultimate aim of shorting stocks and drive the market down even further.

Me, well me, Im just going to buy more!, resources, energy, fertilisers, manufacturing, construction… Reckon I have picked the cream of the crops from each sector in my portfolio and will be adding and holding and waiting for 2010 and 2011……Time will decide the real winners here….
    The market will suddenly wake up sooner rather than later and think , hey its about time to start pricing in values 6 -9 months down the road….They always have and always will..

wheep0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.