KEN 0.00% 1.3¢ kuth energy limited

Dis,Yes, KEN started out with the greenest of fields and has...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    Dis,

Yes, KEN started out with the greenest of fields and has systematically array-drilled its tenement, plotted heat fields, run MT surveys, located its TCZ and inferred its potential value. In a relatively short time it has derisked its project considerably. It can choose between existing Hot Fractured Rock and EGS for first project. My only concern is that it has shoestrings for budgets. However, that can change.

It was a bit of a muchness choosing between GER and HRL as most likely recipients for VIC. It is GER that has two drilling slots booked with the Lightning Rig 828 after PTR and PAX. They did start off with less rigour particularly with grant applications. HRL has an arrangement with MB Century Drilling using a 750 HP rig. I think GDY used Century Drilling for its HAB 2 well (several twist offs due to substandard drill pipe, finally dropped the infamous Bridge Plug, etc). The fact that cheap industrial heat will also be available for the Geelong area gives GER some distinguishing feature. Variety of project type was part of the original GDP specification. This counts against PAX's Tirrawarra project which is also HSA as is Penola.

The only geothermal project in NSW is the Bulga one near Maitland but since GDY already has a $10 M State grant as well as the REDP grant politics may say, "enough!"

There seem to be no applications for Queensland. Was power, light, and fresh air also subsidised by Bjelke-Peterson?

Keep thinking sharply.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.