FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

bizzboy may be onto something, however there are a couple of...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    bizzboy may be onto something, however there are a couple of potential stumbling blocks for Stone if that is their plan. Most important stumbling block may be the FIRB. Watch how that plays out with Stone and A1 minerals for an indication. Supposing Stone tick all the boxes, and gain control of A1, then they'd have an ASX listed entity to use to accumulate shares in any ASX company.
    Based on what Stone Resources site reveals, it appears all they've done is a small amount of exploration in Africa and the Middle East, and spent a pittance doing so.
    Beijing Stone Mining may have lots of experience with mining in China, however it appears the combined group has little mining experience outside China. We will watch and learn from A1 Minerals(AAM)as that situation develops, to see how a Chinese group will run (or pay locals to run) a gold mining company. They may have bitten off more than they can chew already.
    Whilst I am in no doubt that the Stone Group has many well qualified, politically connected people on their board and in management, they are babes in the woods in our jurisdiction, and therefore on the steep part of the learning curve. What an asset we have in Don Taig, with his wealth of Corporate troubleshooting experience, and upper echelon contacts and friends in the business community Australia wide. I would not be wanting to be in Stone's shoes if they think they'll ride roughshod over Don. IMHO Stone's best approach would be one seeking mutually profitable partnership.
    DYOR
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.724K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 130790 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.