RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

gdy 105 million jv origin energy, page-26

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Ah yes, and here I was thinking you'd bailed.

I only ask because I always enjoy your postings, but noticed you had seemed to stop posting. Your experience in geotechnical drilling and insights into the industry are why I placed you and one or two other posters from this room (is that what it's called?) on my favorites list.

So the reason I ask is, what do you think of the current drilling campaign? My primary concern at the moment is the managed pressure phase as we intersect granite units that allow hydraulic flow and communication. This is where the rig really needs to demonstrate it's technical capacity. I for one would be voting for a viable degree of fluid invasion into the granite rather than risk the spalling that previous under-pressured attempts have caused.

When I see the granite level pressure management as a success, I will be convinced the well (and subsequent HAB wells) will proceed with no further systemic issues, and will take any option positions that may be available.

I just looked over at my small, keep-me-up-to-date-only exposure to CXYO, good to see the runs are happening broadly for you - just don't bring any of your friends over here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $114 22.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19857176 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 477104 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.