RNE 14.3% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

gdy 105 million jv origin energy, page-90

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Aha yes I see Geojac! I had just stepped out of an hour-long meeting in what must have been a 30C unventilated office, can I blame that for the error?!

I hope your carefully worded post does not indicate an actual expectation to not receive a report tomorrow. It's doubtful the market would be very forgiving of such a transgression, and I for one sure as hell wouldn't be.

Tipping? Hmmm. I will be conservative, estimate drilling resumed late last Saturday, and has been advanced to 3250m, a figure I chose using highly scientific 'gut feeling' criteria. Also, the figure allows for a drilling rate of 7m/h and approximately 24 to 36 hours down time if a lunchtime/afternoon report is released tomorrow. (Beware of gaping holes in these figures, my one-minute-wonder of a phone/calculator is dead right now.)

It's been quite a while since I purchased any stock in the company (at least by my own enthusiastic standards) so will look towards any weakness tomorrow with a glint in the eyes...

Can anyone else add a guess to Geojac's list?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $41.19K 13.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 21345077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9219407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.