RNE 20.0% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

gdy a thumbs up!, page-33

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    As I have previously posted much of the current delay is probably due to the lead time to get the new casing pipe needed for future wells. I suspect that this may be around 9 months from the issue of the order.

To commence drilling before this material is at hand would be to risk losing the money spent for no return.

The longitudinal fracture evident in the presentation pics show that the pipe used was probably welded from slit hot rolled strip. This is the logical choice as solid drawn pipe is far too costly.

In boiler applications the pipe joins are welded flanges on each pipe end bolted together but this type of joint is not possible for pipes to be lowered down a drill hole. Screwed joints are the only possible ones for this application but this means that both pipes at the joint are only half the thickness of the main pipe. The joints are the weak points. This is the nature of the beast. It is somewhat overcome by the cementing of the annulus between the different casings.

GDY is thus on a planning and holding pattern till this time. Will be clarified at the AGM IMHO.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $52.46K 26.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1688623 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13782473 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.