RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

gdy going down gdyo going up, page-2

1. 359 Posts.
    Just market action chasss. GDY shares had been trading sideways until there was a bit of selling last Thursday. Since that was done with GDY have started to move up toward the $1-10 + sort of level again. Small movement really.
    GDYO on the other hand has been more volatile while new holders (since rights issue) have had varying views on what they want to do.
    So some are holding on, others say "they cost me nothing so I'll take 17c or whatever and just hold the shares". This selling perhaps resulted in the price going down a bit and some others say "OOOPs,this doesn't look good, think I'll get out of them now too" and this drives them down a bit more, to as low as 14c.
    Now others say "this is a good buying opportunity and start buying so the price swings up. This is what you have seen.
    Those who have held shares including those who took up rights issues are happy enough with the share price and moves aren't big. Many are not so sure about these new Option things though and so we see buying and selling swings.
    It should settle down soon enough and then when everyone feels comfortable with what they have the more set relationship in their movements ( shares to options) will come about.
    Right now there is no activity of note to stir further interest. We have a few weeks before the rig even arrives. As this comes about and then drilling commences interest will quickly return.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.484K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1112086 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12281983 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.