RNE 0.00% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

gdy v ptr

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    DISC: I hold a few GDY and more of PTR.

Over the last couple of months there seems to be a bit of jealously/animosity from some GDY holders about PTR price considering GDY is doing allthe drilling and PTR are doing all the talking.

Well let me explain why I have a preference to PTR as a way of example.

If a new say,gold discovery is made by co "A" who proceeds to proving it to be commercial. Lots of cash is spent on exploration.

Co "B", meantime goes about getting all the land surrounding "A" leases.

If it is all unviable, both cos come to nought.
    If successful, however, "A" goes about first producer, whilst "B's" SP continues to rise on the back of "A" success, then finds it easier to raise cash to fund it's own exploration with less dilution thanks to "A". And with now greater acreage, it should achieve better returns in the long run all things being equal.

So with GDY/PTR. GDY is spending all it's cash buying rigs and hoping everything works fine. PTR is buying acreage in Aus, Spain, Canary Is. and China, letting GDY doing all the experimenting. PTR can easily change from the HEWI to whatever GDY has success with, just as GDY is changing generating system. PTR will ride on GDY's coattail. It will be far easier for PTR to raise funds for it's own rig/s if GDY proves up. Easier, and with less dilution to fund it's many explorative properties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.593K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1047468 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2201026 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.