SLX 3.44% $5.11 silex systems limited

it would be nice to get the loan guarantee from doe.ge would...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    it would be nice to get the loan guarantee from doe.ge would save millions in lower interest rates and being an american company they have a good chance.in regards to the test loop results i think it is at least a couple of months away yet,they have not even started.
    tammy orr oozes with confidence that it will work,already applying for building and running the enrichment plant.why would everyone clamber aboard blind if not.hitachi taking a 25% block,cameco taking a 24% for about $160 million a piece.do they want to throw their money away.also ge buying a 15% stake in paladin and have cameco as suppliers.tammy must think she is sitting on top of phar lap in the melbourne cup.
    but i think the kicker is that all of the millions of tons of tails sitting underground and in storage waiting to be re-enriched ge laser will be the only ones able to do it.as the nuclear committee says it looks as though tammy will get the lot.
    already the two biggest nuclear power plant utilities in the u.s have signed on.
    as i posted a year ago ge will be the only company with a package to supply the uranium,turn their own uranium into gas,enrich the gas and to build their own nuclear power plants.a total package.if they can not pick up market share nobody can.also the efficiency will be so good they will be cheaper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.