CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

What we probably need now for cer is a lack of sellers over a...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    What we probably need now for cer is a lack of sellers over a longer period of time as share price now is at levels where everything has been factored in.Just think about it for a sec there's really not much shares available to the market to buy and all we need now is 1 or a few big buyers and there's nothing left and you'd probably have to buy at a higher price later on.

We need investors that can be able to value shares rather than following our neighbours on wall street.

I don't believe we have a liquidity problem as credit is available via the injection by World Central Banks over the last 6 months or so.It's up to the banks to have the confidence to start lending again.

Investors need to start believing in the value of the business and the quality of the tennants in the various malls and not focus on sp movement up or down but in depth analysis and intrinsic value of the company because this environment represents some fantastic buying opportunities for the Professional Investor.

In concluding i can't see the logic in selling into this market because as much as the shares have been pushed down we can get the same push upwards if the focus is on value i.e. intrinsic value. I think it's time we had a decent rally to get the confidence back.

Any comments are much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.