GED 0.00% 7.4¢ golden deeps limited.

Rule number one ~ Do not fall in love with a Stock ! Sorry guys,...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Rule number one ~ Do not fall in love with a Stock ! Sorry guys, I'm in love with GED and why wouldn't you be ...
    We are on the doorstep of exposing three exceptional projects with no hesitation, but with the bonus of a stellar history with these projects on our side.

Previous geological review by Shango Solutions of South Africa termed this exploration potential as " Outstanding " highly lucrative operation that can generate early stage cash flow.

Although all 3 projects have immense potential. My guess is " Khusib Springs " will be a cracker and i bet CEO Jon is having sleepless nights contemplating the enormity of what potentially lies below. Operations between 1996-2003 produced 300,000t @ 10% Copper and 584g/t of silver ~ Low Copper prices of US$1500 per tonne put a stop to mining at the project.
    Golden Deeps continues to fly under the radar, but this may not last long coming into next weeks crucial results.
    This so-called minnow has limited days as a minnow imo ! Our Australian neighbour Sandfire Resources ( SFR ) are currently working their Copper mine on the Kalahari Copper belt in Botswana. Sandfire was also a minnow and almost went broke in 2009 when they hit their huge Copper/ Gold deposit in W.A.

Their SP went from 4 cents to over $8 in 18 crazy months and now a multi billion dollar company who now shares this world-class mineral rich area in a country that was voted top 10 amongst mining and exploration companies.
    We can only dream of Sandfire's success for Golden Deeps in the future, but our Namibian tenements with their previous history, gives us one hell of a chance of success...

As previously mentioned our CEO Jon Dugdale is super excited about success in Namibia and if anyone can deliver, it's Jon !!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.974M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20970 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.